A General Practice Firm You Can Trust
Finding yourself in any sort of serious legal issue means one thing: obtaining a lawyer you can trust. While finding a lawyer whose firm has a narrow focus in terms of practice area suggests specialty and competence in those areas, a general practice firm gives you much more than expertise. Trust and relationships are important in legal situations, and trusting the individual lawyer — not just his or her expertise — is perhaps a more valuable individual to have on your side.
As a general practice firm, Fairbanks Kling Law, P.A., offers a wide variety of services to its clients:
- Banking — represent banks’ trust and loan departments, foreclosures
- Business — corporate filings for LLCs and corporations
- Civil litigation — trials, hearings, depositions and pleadings
- Criminal defense — represent individuals in felony and misdemeanor accusations
- Estate planning — wills, trusts, estate plans and powers of attorney
- Family law — divorce, child custody, paternity and adoption
- Real estate — deeds and contracts
- Personal injury — car accidents and tort claims
Our attorneys, Jerry Fairbanks and Jake Kling, are committed to our clients. We understand that, for many, the first time they come to us is the first time they have interacted with a lawyer or experienced the legal process. Because of this, we make it a priority to sit down with each of our clients and make sure they understand what is happening to them and how we are working through it. Your peace of mind is important, and we will do everything we can to ensure you have it.
No matter the case, you can be sure of the service Mr. Fairbanks and Mr. Kling provide. With over 40 years of combined experience, our attorneys are competent and knowledgeable in their practice areas. In a small town like Goodland, Kansas, having a good lawyer close at hand is convenient and important. For good counsel, you do not have to drive outside of town. Fairbanks Kling Law, P.A., is ready to help.
Click the links below to learn more about Mr. Fairbanks and Mr. Kling:
Our office, located in Goodland, Kansas, serves citizens throughout Sherman, Wallace, Thomas and Cheyenne counties.